Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- By using diamonds.co.nz for any purpose you agree to the current terms and conditions listed on diamonds.co.nz whether or not you have actually read them. Such terms and conditions are subject to change by diamonds.co.nz at its discretion at any time.
- Providing false or misleading information is a violation of these rules. Violators may be subject to civil and or criminal penalties.
- diamonds.co.nz reserves the right to change the procedures related to this service at any time.
- It is agreed that having access to the information on diamonds.co.nz or the storage of any personal or commercial information on diamonds.co.nz constitutes having access regardless of the current operating condition of your hardware and software or current Internet conditions. Having access is full extent of the responsibility of the Administrator and staff operating diamonds.co.nz.
- Buyers agree to purchase the quantities stated in their order for the terms and amount specified in the listing history including shipping and handling if any.
- diamonds.co.nz will periodically send email messages about the use of this service and the goods and services advertised.
- The Administrator of diamonds.co.nz is the ultimate authority regarding any issue related to any information, software, hardware, or contents of diamonds.co.nz
- diamonds.co.nz and "the Administrator" refer to diamonds.co.nz and its officers.
- The law governing these terms and conditions and the use of the diamonds.co.nz service is the law of New Zealand.
- diamonds.co.nz shall not be liable to any person for any matter arising from this web-based service except for direct fraud or direct reckless conduct on the part of diamonds.co.nz
- diamonds.co.nz is providing a platform to sell loose diamonds and diamond jewellery. diamonds.co.nz will do our utmost to ensure that products listed are correct to the best of our ability, as follows:
- Gold, platinum, palladium or any other metal content of jewellery listed on diamonds.co.nz being of correct karatage as stamped on the items or represented in any other form.
- Diamond qualities and origin as described on diamonds.co.nz including independent diamond reports from all laboratories.
- Diamonds displayed on diamonds.co.nz are with our offshore supplier and subject to availability. If the particular diamond has been sold in the interim, diamonds.co.nz will source a replacement as close as possible to the original and at a similar price.
- Jewellery can take up to three weeks to manufacture from the time the design has been finalized.
We have a 30 day money back guarantee from the date of delivery or collection on all jewellery or loose diamond purchases available on diamonds.co.nz.The item must be returned in its original condition and include all packaging and documentation within the 30 day period. Please phone on 0800 88 88 37 to arrange the return shipping with one of our team. If you have worked with one of our Designers, online, in person or by phone, to have a custom jewellery item designed and created especially for you, or varied in some way from one of our available designs listed on diamonds.co.nz, this item cannot be returned except for manufacturing faults and also your rights under New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act. Additionally, any item exported through the Auckland International Airport using our GST free purchase service is not available for return except for manufacturing faults and also your rights under New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act.
- Wedding Band Giveaway for Valentine's (February 2017) Terms and Conditions : Complimentary matching gold wedding band when the Harlow Setting is purchased. Any pear shape diamond at any value is applicable and the Harlow Setting can be purchased in any metal. The complimentary wedding band is 14K Gold (Rose, Yellow or White). Platinum is not included in the offer.