GST Free Purchase
When choosing to purchase with diamonds.co.nz you have the option of exporting your diamond jewellery GST free through the Auckland International Airport – one of the many incentives of buying locally.
How does it work?
- Your diamond must be set in a piece of jewellery.
- There is a $395.00 export, delivery and documentation fee charged to your invoice.
- Please contact us with your flight number, date and time (alternatively, add this information into the special instructions section in the checkout process).
- diamonds.co.nz will arrange the necessary paper work for The Collection Point (at Auckland International Airport).
- One business day before you travel, your item will be delivered personally by one of our team to the airport.
- Once you are through Security and Immigration and are on airside you can pick up your parcel at The Collection Point (at Auckland Airport).
- You will need a hard copy of your FINAL invoice (which we will email through to you before you fly) and your passport to collect your item.
Please note: If you are considering purchasing a diamond from an offshore diamond or jewellery company, you will be charged GST on importation and will not be able to claim the GST back.
Please contact one our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 88 88 37 if you have any more questions regarding this service.